Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A Letter to You

I guess while I'm on the subject of apologies, I'd like to direct an apology to you for having posted about you so much. I would also like to apologize for this post, and any possible other posts that may mention you in them; I will not stop blogging about you, or anyone in my life. I use this blog as a way to express myself, and I write to it almost as if I were writing to a distant friend. If something happens in my life, whether it includes others or not, it's pretty much fair game.

I would also like to apologize for all of the games, the jealousy, and the problems I have caused; I know it hasn't exactly been smooth sailing. However, I will not apologize for all of that here. I have told you time and time again how sorry I am for all that. It has long since been annoying for me, so I can only imagine how bothersome it has been for you constantly telling me to "chillax".

Lastly, I wanted to semi-apologize for not saying this to you directly, but I told you I'd give you space, so this is the best I can do for now. I don't want you to think I'm playing games, I'm simply using the resources I have at hand, having given up twitter and all. Though, I guess it's best that I don't make indirect messages directed at you on twitter, seeing how we have already fought about that; I learned my lesson
Post a Comment