Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Some Adulthood, Huh? Sorry.

Once upon a time, a young aspiring teenager had an idea. This young aspiring teenager was me, and the idea? To start a blog; a blog so share what it's like to live through them awkward teenage years, and them young adult years, and call it 'To Start Adulthood'.

There have been a couple extended absences since the actual start of this blog, but I've still managed to come back. This last time I came back, I decided to hide all the old posts, and just start over; a sort of grand re-opening if you will. Then, there was a problem... I fell for someone.

Though I know not many (if any) people read this; and to be honest, I kind of like it like that, but if anyone out there does read this, they would very quickly realize that since this grand reopening, I have only posted the nonsense I have been trapped in.

Yes, I've fallen for people before, but never like this. I have never been so absolutely infatuated with someone, and quite frankly, it is disturbing, revolting, disgusting, etc. It has been unpleasant to say the least. Not only because I have lost myself somewhere in all of this, but also because I meant to start this blog on the right foot. You know, give it some depth, something actually worth reading, and it has turned into 24/7 boy problems & complaining.

It was never my intention to hit so hard on this one subject, or any subject really; it's just kind of happened that way, and I'd like to give an informal apology for doing such. I'm sorry. I'm currently in the process of finding myself, so hopefully I'll be able to go back to the person I know, and everything will be right in the world, and in my blog. All I ask for, is time. Thank you.
Post a Comment