Monday, November 7, 2022

FINALLY DONE (and some updates)

After nearly a year of nonstop renovations in some form or another, we are fully rented, and I don't have to worry about the apartments.

Well, okay so that's not entirely the case. There's still things that need to be brought from the basement and garage, and there's still doors to be installed, and more down the road; but the new house is too full to bring ANY MORE STUFF over, so we're going to focus on getting this house in order for a month or so before getting the rest of it.

I've already made some headway just being able to have worked on it today, but now it's back to work, and we have two sabres games to go to this week, so time is going to be limited when it comes to that. But he's on vacation, so hopefully he can make some decent progress while I'm at work.

Speaking of work, we have a new guy starting tomorrow (well, today because it's after midnight) or the day after, now that Devin is gone as of Friday. So, even though I have only been there for 2 months or so, I imagine I'm going to have to "train" this guy to some extent. At least he doesn't seem like a crackhead.

Other than that, not much else is going on I guess. I think I might be a little manic at the moment as I've spent the last several hours sleuthing around the internet trying to creep on somebody; and although I have managed to find things, I KNOW that all of this is meaningless and that I'm spiraling a bit. Oh well.

Speaking of spiraling; I am set to begin counseling of sorts this coming weekend. I've already paid for the sessions, and I'm going to be PISSED if the first month or more is spent doing paperwork and shit. This shit is too expensive for me to be paying for all that bullshit. Frankly, if I still have to go through all that I'll just go old fashioned and use my damn insurance.

But for now, it's almost 1am, and I am still up, and my alarm is set for 5:45, so wish me luck!

Take care.

No comments: