Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Estranged

So, I don't think I've mentioned it here, but right around the time we moved, I got a letter in the mail. Long story short, I have a long lost sister nobody knew about. I had some reservations about starting a relationship with her, but after months of debating it, I finally reached out online, shortly after having turned 30. I also reached out to another estranged sister, who I DID know about, but haven't seen since pre-kindergarten age, and haven't spoken to since myspace was a thing.

Both of which deny having any relationship with the father and although I doubt that, especially for the known sister, I also don't really care. I'm so far removed from not only my father, but also that part of my past. I'm not afraid of him. I'm just going to be wary of the situation as it progresses. I may even meet up with the surprise sibling while on vacation, as she allegedly lives 45 min away from where we're going for vacation; but we'll see.

Not much of an update, but figured it was a notable mention.

Until next time, take care.

No comments: