Saturday, December 31, 2022

Another Snow Day

Man, climate change has got to be a real thing. So far, the only two times it has snowed this year, were both a "storm of the century", and I think both of which happened in December. This month alone had more snowfall then an entire season (avg). Driving bans, again, kept me out of work for days after Christmas. I probably could've made it, but they had military police enforcement of the driving bans, and we're giving out $700 tickets if you violated it. No thank you.

Don't get me wrong, it's really nice not being at work, but it's certainly a little rough right now with money, after the holidays. They being said, I'm really going to (try to) stick to not spending any money. I figure "for a month" or "until I have $2k" is fair, but we'll see what happens.

Christmas at his parents went well the other day, and OUR Christmas party is in 6 days. The house is not ready, but hopefully I can bring it all together this weekend. I don't know, but the pressure is going to start to affect me now so we'll see how it goes.

Sorry for rambling; not much going on. It's been a weird week. Stay safe y'all.

No comments: